Sunday, November 11, 2007

Peach and Peach

"Where have you been?" I said to myself.

"Oh, around, but mainly not around. I haven't been out much, just adjusting to new things and struggling though old things. I don't feel myself, though. I feel empty when I stay in. Days just seems to go by and nothing changes and I don't notice myself at all. It is as if I forget to ask about me. And I get discouraged, and that keeps me in." I responded

"Don't loose heart" I said to myself "You are out today, and it is good to see you. So be happy that you are out, and enjoy noticing yourself."

"I will" I said "And I do"

2 comments:

stacy pietsch said...

i, too am glad you are out today...hope to see you again soon.

Mrs. How? said...

This seems different than it used to be... did you change it? It felt a little simpler before, and I like simple. But I like this one, too. I think I am going to write those last bits on my wall and remember them.